Sunday, November 10, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Mailbox of awesome this week! It was a packed on filled with awesome books!



First up I won an Allegiant prize pack from Chapters (a main book retailer in Canada). It included that huge Four poster you see in the photo (it's a full sized poster, and AWESOME). I couldn't fit it all in the picture. It also included a button (not pictured).

I went to the Ontario Blogger Meet Up and my goodie bag held

The Offering by Kimberly Derting (Goodreads)
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13b by Teresa Toten (Goodreads)
Hover by Melissa West (Goodreads)
Pawn by Aimee Carter (Goodreads)
The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey (Goodreads)
Waterfell by Amalie Howard (Goodreads)
The Blessings by Elise Juska (Goodreads)

Harper sent me a title that has one of the prettiest covers EVER and is part of my 2014 Most Anticipated event. If you missed the Q & A I did with Rosamund, do check it out.

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (Goodreads

Lastly I may have squealed with this one showed up in my mailbox!

Brazen by Katherine Longshore (Goodreads)

She also included some bookmarks for Manor of Secrets in there! The cover of Brazen is prettier in person, and I am looking forward to starting it ASAP!

Happy Reading, and Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul of books. Pawn was awesome. I really enjoyed it a lot. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...