Saturday, October 14, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle (goodreads)

Rebecca Serle just announced her new novel and I am so excited! It is an adult novel, and revolves around a woman who enters her birthday dinner party to discover everyone on her dream dinner list (ie which famous people dead or alive would you like to have at a dinner party) is at the party. I am super into this idea and cannot wait to see what Rebecca does with this story!

MOVIE/TV

First Movie Poster For Love, Simon

Becky Albertalli's debut novel is being turned into a movie, and the first movie poster has been revealed. It is perfect.


I adore the tagline. It's perfect and adorable!

Ian and Mickey From Shameless

Ian and Mickey are, by far, my favourite part of Shameless. I have been binge watching and have just reached the REALLY good part of their relationship. Things like this are happening:


I know the bad stuff is coming but OMG it is so good right now. They better be together at the very end of the series is all I am saying. I ship them so much.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the Love, Simon poster!! This week I've been obsessed with Stranger Things. I totally binge watched the whole first season again :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...