Saturday, September 16, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Some fun things to share this week! I am on an Etsy kick and I keep adding things to my wishlist! It's a problem, but a good one to have.

TV/MOVIE

Ian and Mickey from Shameless

I have been binge watching Shamless and am completely obsessed with Ian and Mickey and their romance. It's a hot mess, like so much else on that show, but I hear it gets so good later on.

 
I have not gotten to the scene where this gif comes from but I am very excited to.

OTHER

Hollywood and Crime podcast (link)

I am so excited for this to come back for its second season which will wrap up their Black Dahlia series. I cannot wait to continue as the first season was so fascinating. They also revealed that they will next focus on Charles Manson. If you love true crime podcasts I recommend checking this one out. 

My Favorite Murder wineglass from CheyenneLeighDesigns Etsy Shop (link)

 I love wine and I love My Favorite Murder so it makes sense that I would LOVE this wine glass. I need it. I even love the colours used on this one and wouldn't change anything about it.

photo copyright belongs to CheyenneLeighDesigns Etsy shop owner

There are so many cute things in this shop that I recommend you check it out!

My Favorite Murder Buttons from HugsandShoves Etsy Shop (link)

These buttons are the cutest! I need them. I want them in pink (obviously). They are simple and yet so much fun! This Etsy shop has a bunch of other really cute things so be sure to check it out

photo copyright belongs to HugsandShoves Etsy shop owner

 This shop also offers free shipping which is amazing!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...