Saturday, September 2, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Just a few Mr Robot things to share this week. We're in that in between time before all the things get announced so expect more as we head into mid Sept and Oct!

TV/MOVIE

Mr Robot Character Art

They have released the character art for season three of Mr Robot. I love them but my only complaint is the lack of Tyrell! I really wish he had his own poster.


I am including only Elliott and Mr Robot but they did have other characters and you can check those out over at TVLine.

Mr Robot Official Trailer 

I am so excited about fall TV coming back and that it includes Mr Robot being back on my TV.


I am encouraged by how much Tyrell is in this trailer. I am so fascinated by his character so I am looking forward to getting to know more about him.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...