Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday .... One Dark Throne



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is One Dark Throne

**possible spoilers for Three Dark Crowns**


Here is the Goodreads synopsis

The battle for the Crown has begun, but which of the three sisters will prevail?

With the unforgettable events of the Quickening behind them and the Ascension Year underway, all bets are off. Katharine, once the weak and feeble sister, is stronger than ever before. Arsinoe, after discovering the truth about her powers, must figure out how to make her secret talent work in her favor without anyone finding out. And Mirabella, once thought to be the strongest sister of all and the certain Queen Crowned, faces attacks like never before—ones that put those around her in danger she can’t seem to prevent.

In this enthralling sequel to Kendare Blake’s New York Times bestselling Three Dark Crowns, Fennbirn’s deadliest queens must face the one thing standing in their way of the crown: each other. 
I loved Three Dark Crowns, and especially loved the set up for the sequel that happened within the final pages of the novel. It created a tension I was eager to see explored. I love all three sisters for different reasons and it is going to be tough to see them (probably) kill each other (even if Katharine is my favourite).

There isn't long at all to wait for this one to come out, but long enough to devour Three Dark Crowns if you haven't yet in preparation. 

Expected release date - September 19, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...