Sunday, August 6, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

A few VERY exciting things made their way into my mailbox this week.

First up, I did some #otspsecretsister shopping recently, and ended up getting myself a few little things.


I love the "L" button so much! I couldn't resist the Yuri On Ice one, and was thrilled to find the Bucky/Steve button. I had been looking for one like that for a long time now.

I received two books for review from Simon and Schuster. A huge thank you to them for sending one of my most anticipated reads of 2017 to me!


The Becoming Of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin (goodreads)
Autoboyography by Christina Lauren (goodreads)

I definitely fangirled when I opened this packaged. I cannot even express how excited I am to have The Becoming Of Noah Shaw in my hands. I am a huge fan of the Mara Dyer series and cannot wait to continue this story.

What goodies made their way into your mailbox this week? Let me know!

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. The Bucky/Steve button is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always nice to get surprise packages. Your buttons are awesome.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Please tell me where you got the L button! I love it and I need one in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly...

      I got all the buttons at Hot Topic. The 'L' button is one of my faves as well.

      Delete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...