Sunday, April 9, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

Lots of goodies to share this week! I have a few birthday gifts and other fun things to share.

First up all the books t hat have arrived in the last little bit. I am so excited about all of these!


When It's Real by Erin Watt (goodreads)
The Whole Thing Together by Ann Brashares (goodreads)
A Whole New World by Liz Braswell (goodreads)
738 Days by Stacey Kade (goodreads)
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (goodreads)
Overdrive by Dawn Ius (goodreads)

A huge thank you to the publishers for the two review copies! Thank you to the lovely Christy (The Reader Bee) for the copy of A Whole New World. I purchased the remaining books as a treat for myself (and my shelf). I am really excited to start When It's Real because I've loved Erin Watt's previous books so much.

I have also added a few Funko Pops to my collection thanks to some birthday gifts.


Christy gifted me Belle and Upside Down Will (how awesome is he?!) and my sister/nieces gifted me the Jessica Jones Pop. I am going to need to get a shelf just for all of my Pops are they are quickly adding up.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...