Sunday, October 30, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

Had some pretty exciting goodies make their way into my mailbox this week.

First up is the finale to one of the most addictive series I've read! I love The Royals series and am so excited to have Twisted Palace in my hands so I can find out how it ends.


Twisted Palace by Erin Watt (goodreads)

I have the best friends pretty much ever, and was gifted this next item by one of them.


If you have followed this blog at all, you'll know how excited I was when Kim (from Pingwing's Bookshelf) gifted me this. She got it in one of her Owlcrate boxes and passed it along to me. I love it and will totally be wearing it this winter.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, cute hat! Perfect for the upcoming season. I've been seeing Paper Princess and the rest of the series everywhere! Two of my blogger friends LOVES that series. I don't think it's a series for me, but I'm glad it's gotten a lot of love. :D I hope you enjoy your new additions!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...