Saturday, June 11, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Super small Weekly Obsessions post this week because there hasn't been much announced or revealed (and everyone already knows that I am excited about ALA 2016!).

OTHER

Club Villain 

I had not heard of Club Villain until recently but now that I have I am entirely obsessed. This is basically nightclubbing done Disney style. They offer up a place for you to dance the night away with Disney villains along with offering themed cocktails, deserts and a delicious sounding meal.

Photo @ Walt Disney World

The decor is visually stunning and also takes inspiration from the villains in attendance. I am particularly fond of the poisoned apple being used as a disco ball. It is certainly eye catching.

Photo @ Walt Disney World

This attraction is only open select times of the year and is currently closed for the season but you can bet I have plans to go next time it opens! A separate ticket is required for this event on top of your theme park entrance and it is located within Hollywood Studios.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...