Saturday, May 28, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

TV/MOVIE

Beauty And The Beast (live action) trailer

Goosebump inducing is the only way I would describe this amazing trailer. It hits all the right buttons to immediately pique your interest and make you desperate for more.


The beautiful castle, the brief glimpse of the rose, and that iconic music all work together invoke a fierce feeling of nostalgia. It's obviously going to appeal to fans of the classic Disney movie, but this trailer also ensures that new fans will be just as excited to see it. Anyone else desperate for a glimpse at the cast? I cannot wait to see what Beast, Gaston, and the rest look like.

OTHER

King Henry's Wives t-shirt

I saw this shirt and immediately coveted it. It's amazing.


What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...