Saturday, May 21, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord (goodreads)

I don't know much about this book BUT it is worth getting excited over because it is a new Emery Lord book! I cannot wait to hear more and eventually read what what I am sure will be a fantastic novel.

TV/MOVIE

Time After Time

This trailer! THIS TRAILER! I need a modern Jack The Ripper book so bad and if they want to include time travel all the better.


Not only does this show have an intriguing premise but it also happens to boast TONS of eye candy. Freddie Stroma and Josh Bowman are both stupid hot and those accents?! *swoon* I am already obsessed with this show.

OTHER

ALA 2016

I am so excited for this trip to Orlando! I cannot wait to spend the day at Disney, and hang out with Kelly (from Kellyvision), eat Shake Shack and talk about all the books! Will I be seeing you at ALA? Let me know in the comments.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...