Saturday, January 9, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A new year and a bunch of amazing things have already been revealed/announced. 2016 is shaping up to be incredible for fans of books, movies, and TV! Here are some of the things I am obsessed with this week...

BOOK

Cover for Marissa Meyer's Heartless (goodreads)

I have been really excited about this title since I first heard about it. I am really excited that we have a cove for it now, and that it also happens to be a fantastic cover.


Stunning right? I love how it reminds me of the Queen of Hearts but is clearly THIS version of the Queen of Hearts. I cannot wait to see what turns her into the Queen we love to hate in Alice in Wonderland (and for all the other Wonderland characters who will make an appearance).

TV/MOVIE

Bates Motel Season 4 Premiere Date

Very excited that Bates Motel will return on March 7th. I cannot wait to check back in and see the incredible performance that, I am sure, Freddie Highmore will give. If you're not already obsessed with this show make sure you catch up in time for the new season.

Finn Wittrock's dual roles in Abe

Forbes announced that Finn Wittrock has signed on to play two roles in a new movie entitled Abe. One character is a sexy rock-star bad boy  named Logan, and the other is a sexy (because Finn Wittrock) introvert named Abe who spends most of his time playing video games. The catch? Logan only exists in Abe's imagination. Apparently they were going to cast two different actors for the roles until Finn auditioned for both. To say that I am excited for this movie is an understatement. I am already desperate for a trailer and more details.

OTHER

Emery Lord's When We Collided pre-order campaign

I have already devoured and loved Emery Lord's newest novel. Vivi and her story are unforgettable. It's a beautifully written, thoughtful book and I was ridiculously thrilled to see this pre-order campaign pop up. How amazing are these postcards?!


Visit Bloomsbury's Twitter account for details on how to submit your receipt to secure your own set of these amazing postcards! I am so excited to have already submitted mine. You won't want to miss this incredible book.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...