Saturday, January 30, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige (goodreads)




TV/MOVIE

Bates Motel Season 4 Promo Poster

Each season gets us closer and closer to the events of Psycho and this promo showcases exactly how close we are getting, and how far gone Norman's sanity is.



The tagline, the pearls, and the smirk?! Please. It's perfect, and I am counting down the days until March 7th. I am also looking forward to checking out Damien!

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I do love the new poster for Bates Motel- I probably need to have a massive watchathon so I can catch up- I only watched some of the first season.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...