Saturday, November 14, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for Sing by Vivi Greene (goodreads

The cover for this amazing sound novel was just revealed and I LOVE it. The synopsis offers up a Taylor Swift inspired vibe and the cover only increases that comparison.



Fun, right? I definitely want to get my hands on this as it sounds like a book I am going to really enjoy.

Heartless by Sarah Henning (goodreads)

As someone who loves fairytales and fairytale retellings this book immediately caught my attention. I've seen lots of Little Mermaid inspired stories but this one sounds like a delightful twist on the classic tale as it is told from a unique perspective.
Pitched as the never-before-told origin story of the sea witch from Hans Christian Andersen's "The Little Mermaid" told in the vein of Wicked – from the villainess's point of view
Amazing right? And the fact that it is based off Hans Christian Andersen's version lends itself to a darker, much unhappier ending (as least for the mermaid). I am excited to see a cover, and eventually read this amazing sounding premise.

TV/MOVIE

Me Before You Release Date Moved

JoJo Moyes recently announced that the release date for the Me Before You movie has been moved up to March! Very exciting news as this means a trailer will be right around the corner along with other promotion material (like movie posters and stills). This novel is one of my favourites and the cast has me anticipating a spectacular movie.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...