Saturday, November 7, 2015

Weekly Obesssions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Beware That Girl by Teresa Toten (goodreads)

This is pitched as for fans of We Were Liars, Gone Girl, and Girl On The Train. Three books I enjoyed (and you all know I am obsessed with Amy Dunne and Gone Girl). It focuses on the elite of NYC and sounds like it'll have plenty of drama, twists and hopefully an ending I don't see coming. It's high on my list for May 2016 and I cannot wait to see a cover!

Sing by Vivi Greene (goodreads)

A novel about a pop star that writes songs about her breakups sounds absoultely like something I would read. Add to that her running away instead of dealing with her latest heartbreak and falling for a guy in the small town she's hiding out in? Please. This book is pure Kathy bait and I am super excited to get to read it summer 2016 if the release date on Goodreads is correct.

TV/MOVIE

First Look At Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
Not only does Eddie Redmayne look gorgeous in this, but this entire thing has made me even more excited for the movies. I now want this movie to be filled with kissing and magic. Super excited to finally see a trailer and learn more about the plot.

What are you obsessed with this week?

3 comments:

  1. I think the guy on the cover of EW is so cute looking. You are right about that. Looks like it will be a good movie.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this movie :). I just want it to have that familiar magical feel (along with actual magic ;)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this pop up in my Facebook feed a few days ago, and immediately went WHAT?!?!?! I had no idea there was anything Harry-Potter-ish in the works! I'm super excited for this too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...