Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday ...... Queen of Shadows


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas

**SPOILERS FOR OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES**



Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Celaena’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Celaena’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world. 
Pretty sure my choice this week will surprise nobody other than how long it took for me to spotlight it! I love both of Sarah's series and cannot wait to continue Calaena's story!  It's less than a week away at this point and I cannot wait to devour all 656 pages! #TeamDorian

Expected release date - September 1, 2015

2 comments:

  1. Love Sarah J Maas. She can do no wrong in my eyes. I loved this series and I'm so pumped for Queen of Shadows!

    Happy reading,
    Wendy (Cupcake Queen)
    My WoW pick: http://acupcakeandlatte.blogspot.ca/2015/08/waiting-on-wednesday-reign-of-shadows.html
    Recent post: Review on Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray http://acupcakeandlatte.blogspot.ca/2015/08/review-lair-of-dreams-by-libba-bray.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy reading all 656 pages of this book!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...