Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday ................. After You


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is After You by Jojo Moyes


**spoilers for Me Before You**

Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Coming September 29th: After You, the sequel to the beloved New York Times million-copy bestseller, Me Before You

A NOTE FROM JOJO MOYES ABOUT HER EXCITING NEW NOVEL, AFTER YOU:

Dear Reader,

I wasn't going to write a sequel to Me Before You. But for years, readers kept asking and I kept wondering what Lou did with her life. In the end the idea came, as they sometimes do, at 5:30 in the morning, leaving me sitting bolt upright in my bed and scrambling for my pen.

It has been such a pleasure revisiting Lou and her family, and the Traynors, and confronting them with a whole new set of issues. As ever, they have made me laugh, and cry. I hope readers feel the same way at meeting them—especially Lou—again. And I'm hoping that those who love Will will find plenty to enjoy.
There is not  really a synopsis for this novel because the plot is so shrouded in secrecy. After the heartbreaking events of Me Before You I am both excited to return to Lou's story, and hesitant. I am curious to see what direction Jojo Moyes takes this, and have faith that if anyone can pull off writing a novel like this, it's her.

Expected release date - September 29, 2015

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Me Before You. I hope you enjoy reading this book.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Me Before You yet, but I've been wanting to since knowing that there's going to be a movie. I hope I get to it soon :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent post: ARC Review: Magonia by Maria Headley

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...