Saturday, June 27, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of The Shadow Queen by C.J Redwine

It is no secret that I have a thing for fairytale retellings. Any and all of them usually catch my eye. I was intrigued by the sound of this Snow White retelling and the cover just cemented my need to read this.


Stunning right? I love the symbolism for the Snow White tale, and the darker tone they took with the iconic apple. So excited to read this one. This is, so far, one of my favourite covers of 2016.

TV/MOVIE

Outlander

I am now 11 episodes into this show and am loving it so much! The 11th episode was by far my favourite. It's pretty much filled with all the swoons, tears, and other feelings. I am so invested in these characters now so I am going to be finishing up the season and will check out season two for sure.

What are you obsessed with this week?

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh the cover is gorgeous! <3 Going to my TBR now! And I've heard a lot of great stuff about Outlander and I hope to watch it soon.
    This week I'm obsessed with Agent Carter which I've just started watching, and with books, I'm obsessed with LGBT books. Which is pretty apt because of what just happened. :) #LoveWins

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimi,

    I've heard amazing things about Agent Carter. I will have to add it to my list! Do check out the show Outlander! It's so good. I expect you'll love it.

    That is certainly timely! Hope you're enjoying your reads! #LoveWins

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is amazing. Retellings are either hit or miss. There seems to be a lot of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...