Saturday, June 6, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A very small post this week for my Weekly Obsession. A fantastic cover was revealed that I just had to share!

BOOK

Cover of When We Collided by Emery Lord (goodreads)

This cover is so different than the current trend, and I love it. It's eye catching and the colour scheme really works. More importantly it fits the synopsis.



Emery Lord wrote an amazing blog post about this book, and how much it means to her, and why this cover is pure perfect. I urge you to check it out as it's truly a beautiful post worthy of sharing.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...