Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Very small Weekly Obsessions post this week! There were a few amazing sounding books I've heard about recently.

BOOKS

Kill The Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky (goodreads)

If you like dark humour (think Heathers) and also happen to love boy bands this is going to be the book you NEED to read. Check out this *killer* Publishers Weekly announcement...
Follows a group of girls who, “accidentally kidnap their least-favorite member of their most favorite boy band” and then have to deal with the aftermath when he winds up dead.
It is slated for a 2016 release and I've already planned on stalking everything about this book

Cherry by Lindsey Rosin (goodreads)

This is being called American Pie but with girls. It sounds like it may have a strong friendship at it's core and sounds like it will be hilarious. Here is the blurb in the Publishers Weekly announcement
It's a funny look at sex, love, and friendship during four best girlfriends' last year of high school. 
It's schedule for a 2016 release as well so a bit of a wait, but it sounds like we are in for some amazing books.

OTHER

Book Expo America

We are at the 2 month mark and I am SO excited. I cannot wait to be surrounded by bookish things, to eat Shake Shack, and be reunited with Kelly! I am looking forward to the autographing session information being released so I can start planning!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...