Sunday, March 8, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I received one physical ARC for review this week and some ebooks! Excited to check them all out.


The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan (goodreads)

This is one that's gotten a lot of buzz as it's inspired by the big Royal Wedding that happened not too long ago. Excited to read it as I've heard it's amazing. Thank you to Hachette Canada for sending it along.

I also have two ebooks. One is an  ARC for review, and the other is an e-novella that I purchased.


Leaving Amarillo by Caisey Quinn (goodreads)
The Wizard Returns by Danielle Paige (goodreads)

Huge thank you to Harper Collins for the chance to review Leaving Amarillo. I've been told it's similar to the TV show Nashville! Excited to check it out.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. The Wizard Returns should be a good one! I really liked the first book in that series. I got mostly library books and some I preordered so I'll be reading happy for a while. Enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books this week. I hope that you love all your books.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...