Sunday, March 15, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

My mailbox was AMAZING this week. Amazing beyond words. We're talking freak out at the mailbox levels of awesome.

First up I received a copy of this lovely! It made me squeal at the mailbox because I've been looking forward to this since it was first announced.


Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett (goodreads)

This cover is even more stunning in person. I love the black ribbon inside it too. A huge thank you to Kim Liggett for the chance to read this.

The second was a huge package that honestly brightened my day.

First in the package was this very exciting book! As you can see I've already read it and loved it. Review will be posted release week along with other surprises.


Anne and Henry by Dawn Ius (goodreads)

The package also included this amazing assortment of swag!


These bookmarks are amazing! The crown swag is also pretty amazing. I love the note card and note book!

Lastly, the package also included something that reflected my love of wine (Dawn also loves it, and we've bonded over our shared love).


These are cute little wine charms! The initials A and H and a little crown. I love them! A huge thank you to Dawn Ius for this! I loved all of it.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Blood and Salt looks so good! I love that cover. I hope you love it. :) That Anne & Henry swag looks so pretty. I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...