Saturday, December 27, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

The week of Christmas and up until after New Years Day is always quiet. Nothing is really being released or announced, so my obsessions post is really small this time.

TV

The Affair

The season finale of The Affair aired the Sunday before Christmas. The entire season had been brilliant, but the finale kicked it up a few notches. Joshua Jackson owned that episode, and there were many edge of your seat moments to keep you glued to the screen. I cannot wait for season 2 (and it makes a perfect show to marathon during this holiday hiatus).

MOVIE

Wicked (the musical) becoming a movie

This has been in the works for quite a while, but it is rumoured that during the annual Screen Film Summit Universal revealed an adaptation is slated for 2016 release. Hypable has more details if you are interested. I really hope this happens, and have already been dream casting. If this turns out to be accurate, I expect casting news will follow shortly!

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Wicked is finally going to be a movie? That's awesome. I still feel like Lea Michele would be great as Elphaba, since she's so similar to Idina Menzel. I saw Into the Woods last night and really loved it -good music, funny and enjoyable storyline. I'd never seen the musical so I wasn't sure what to expect.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...