Thursday, November 6, 2014

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends.

This weeks question is: 

Craziest thing you'd be willing to do for an ARC you are dying to read (aka what would you doooo-ooo for that ARC you want?

Hmmm... I feel like waiting for the actual book to come out is not the worst thing ever, but if it was something I REALLY wanted to read I could see myself going above and beyond. Maybe something really fun like publicly professing my love of that author's work in an embarrassing/funny way.

Honestly though, I think short of entering some contests like crazy, and retweeting (stuff like that) I can't see myself doing much else.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...