Saturday, October 18, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for Kissing In America by Margo Rabb (goodreads)



This is such a fun cover. It brings to mind a road trip across the USA. It's also a trend with at least two other novels have a similar theme. This one has a great synopsis to go along with this cover, and I am excited to read it.

Cover for Proof Of Forever by Lexa Hillyer (goodreads)


I was immediately drawn to the infinity symbol on the cover. The use of photos to create it is also a fun touch. It's very summer-y which seems to fit the synopsis perfectly. Another book I am very excited about reading next year.

Cover for Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhoinelle Clayton (goodreads)


This cover captures the ballerina elements of the story as well as the dark elements as well. Based on what is currently known it sounds like it could be another Pretty Little Liars and that makes me very excited. I am  hoping for lots of twists and turns.

TV/MOVIE

The Affair 

This ended up being my favourite TV debut of this season. It has a really unique way of unraveling the story by showing the (sometimes glaring) differences in two sides of the same story. We're told two different versions of the same events through the eyes of people who remember them quite different. Is anyone lying, or is this just how they remember it? The show will hopefully answer that as it spins it's mystery. The cast is superb and I urge everyone to check it out.

How To Get Away With Murder

This weeks episode was the best episode of the entire season. This is a splashy, buzz worthy show filled with some incredible twists and reveals. However, the quiet moment this episode featured was just as stunning. Viola Davis is doing incredible work, and Jack Falahee is quickly becoming my favourite on the show. His performance this week was a stand out.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...