Saturday, September 13, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

The theme this week is TV! Lots of teasers for the upcoming television season!

BOOK

Heather Demetrios' Flail Worthy Surprise


Taken from Heather's Instagram account

If you look at this list you'll see a familiar blog name. I got teary eyed when Heather let us know this was going to be in the hardcover of Exquisite Captive. It's pretty mind blowing and totally awesome. A huge thank you to both Harper Collins and Heather for making this happen. Trust me when I say you want this book, and there is a fantastic pre-order campaign going on right now.

The cover of The Witch Hunter (goodreads)



Such a striking, eye catching cover. The synopsis of this one also sounds amazing so it's high up on my wishlist. I love that the cover is so different from everything else out there right now.

The Conspiracy of Us cover (goodreads)



I love the colour scheme of this cover. The title treatment is pretty awesome too. I am excited to read this because of the awesome sounding synopsis too.

TV/MOVIE

The Affair trailer



So one of my most anticipated shows of the autumn season finally has a premiere date. I am stunned by this teaser. It's intense, and I did not expect the murder mystery aspect to this. Who died?! That is the question and the answer better not be Joshua Jackson's character. (Side note, WHO CHEATS ON JOSHUA JACKSON?!)

American Horror Story: Freakshow trailer


Creepy. That is the first word that comes to mind. The freaky clowns that they've teased already scare me. The teaser has a lot of potential and I cannot wait for it to start.

Gotham 'Heros' Trailer



Heroes Aren't Born, They're Forged says the tagline for this trailer. It's possibly my favourite trailer after the brilliant one teasing the arrival of The Joker. The premiere is so close and I cannot wait.

What are you obsessed with this week?

3 comments:

  1. Awww that's so sweet that you're in her novel! I'll have to check it out when it comes out!

    I am soo excited for Gotham, it looks like they put a lot of effort into this world and seeing how Batman is my favorite superhero....I approve. I just hope FOX doesn't cancel it. >.>

    I'm actually AFRAID to watch Freak Show. The premise alone freaks me out!

    Have a good weekend Kathy!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting the you are in her novel!

    Ah I just love Joshua Jackson!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was feature in the Thank Yous at the end of my friend's first novel. I didn't know she did it until I read the book and read them. I was got all teary-eyed.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...