Thursday, July 3, 2014

2nd Annual You Pick What I Read Event


You may recall last year I did an event where I had the readers of my blog choose what I reviewed for a week. It was so much fun that I am going to do it again this year.

I loved that it brought books to my attention that I would normally not have read. I am hoping for a fun mix again this year, and cannot wait to see what people recommend.

A few 'rules' before you leave your suggestions...

- I have to be able to access the book. This should be obvious, but I did have some books suggested that were either only available in advance reader copy format, or very hard to find. I either have to be able to get it from my library (which has a pretty extensive collection as I live in a big city) or purchase it online/at a bookstore.

- It can be either adult or YA or New Adult. I am open to reading anything. This is where the readers get a say in what is reviewed here on the site.

That's pretty much it. I don't have many restrictions so feel free to suggestion whatever.

Once I have suggestions I will be putting up a post where you'll get to vote for the titles listed and the three with the most votes will be what I review during a week in August.

So is there a book you loved and want me to read? Or how about a book you're not sure about and you want me to try it first? Just leave your suggestions it the comments for it to be included in the vote! Excited to see what everyone suggests.

It will be open for suggestions until Tuesday the 15th of July!

* If you follow me on Twitter you are also welcome to make suggestions there*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...