Saturday, June 28, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week.

BOOK

Fairest by Marissa Meyer (goodreads)



I don't know how I forgot to include this last week, considering I freaked out when it was announced. A 5th book has been added to the Lunar Chronicles series! A prequel of sorts that showcases how Levana because the villainess we know and love to hate. The only downside to this is that the release of Winter was pushed back, but it also means two Marissa Meyer books in one year, so we totally win.

MOVIE/TV

Penny Dreadful

The season finale of Penny Dreadful is tomorrow night. The most compelling storyline, for me, is Ethan's (Josh Hartnett) because there is so much about his character to unravel. I have theories and cannot wait to see if I am right. Eva Green is mesmerizing as Vanessa Ives, and I predict she'll be nominated for quite a few awards next season.


What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for Fairest as well although I kind of wish we were getting Winter first to finish the story and then get the prequel book. But it's a small complaint because like you said two Marissa Meyer books in one year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...