Friday, June 20, 2014

#My3Wishes Contest


As you may already know I am part of The Blogger Caravan for Heather Demetrios' The Dark Caravan Cycle series. The first book in the series is called Exquisite Captive.


Heather is holding an amazing #my3wishes contest in which you could win the amazing cuff that Nalia is wearing on the cover above!


All you have to do is take a picture the looks like this and post it to Instagram. Be sure to also tag Heather and use the #my3wishes hash tag when submitting your entry!


The person who gets the most 'likes' on their photo will win the prize. It's open to residents of the USA and Canada only. Be sure to include all the information included in Heather's photo, but you're welcome to decorate it anyway you wish. One entry per person (no wishing for more entries!).

My cat, Aria, totally wanted to make some wishes of her own, so here are her three wishes


Aria's #my3wishes

1. An end to all animal cruelty
2. All the cat treats (especially Purnia Luvs as they are her favourite)
3. For Kathy (me!) to not go on vacation again (she hates when I leave)

I also made one for myself. Here are #my3wishes


1. An end to all animal cruelty
2. For my family and friends to have long healthy lives
3. An unending supply of airline tickets and hotel vouchers

What would you wish for? Let me know in the comments, and let me know if you enter Heather's contest (so I can 'like' and help you win!).

If you want to learn more about the contest, or the Blogger Caravan you can visit the official website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...