Sunday, April 6, 2014

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I had a ridiculously busy mailbox this week. Lots to show you....

First up, the Ottawa Blogger Meet Up happened last Sunday and we had amazing gift bags.


Infinite Sky by CJ Flood (goodreads)
The Young World by Chris Weitz (goodreads)
Cress by Marissa Meyer (goodreads)
Shadows by Paula Weston (goodreads)
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan (goodreads)
Unspeakable by Caroline Pignat (goodreads)
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (goodreads)
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (goodreads)
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid (goodreads)
The Falconer by Elizabeth May (goodreads)
The Dark World by Cara Lynn Shultz (goodreads)

We also had a bunch of buttons and other items.....


I love the tea Simon and Schuster Canada sent, and the fun lip gloss from Harper Collins Canada!

Since my birthday was this week, I also got a birthday gift from Christy (The Reader Bee)


I had been talking about reading Paper Towns to her a day or two before receiving  this package. I've heard nothing but amazing things about Fangirl too!

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (goodreads)
Paper Towns by John Green (goodreads)


I purchased Second Chance Summer because all of the Ottawa Bloggettes who have read it are huge fans. I can't wait to read this one during the summer. The other is for review from Harlequin Teen (Thank you to Lisa!). I love fairytale retellings so this one is perfect for me.

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (goodreads)
The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett (goodreads)
 
 And lastly.....

I got The Other Typist from the library (it is for bookclub) and I borrowed Veronica Mars from Emilie (so I can finish up season one).

The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell (goodreads)

Happy weekend, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...