Sunday, February 16, 2014

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Another amazing week at my mailbox. Very excited to read all these wonderful sounding books.


This Star Won't Go Out by Ester Earl w/ John Green (goodreads)
Prototype by M.D. Waters (goodreads)
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Penguin Canada/Razorbill Canada for This Star Won't Go Out, and Prototype. I also want to thank S.E. Green for the contest that allowed me to win a copy of Killer Instinct. I am hoping to get to these as soon as possible.

I was also approved for one e-galley this week, and it's one I am pretty excited about.


Sublime by Christina Lauren (goodreads)

A ghost girl, and the boy who loves her? YES PLEASE! I hope to get to this one soon as well.


I also had to get myself the second season of Breaking Bad (which should surprise nobody)!

Happy weekend, and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I see that you got some very good books this week. Sublime has an awesome cover.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh Sublime has such a cool cover! I'm not usually one for ghost stories but it looks rather interesting

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...