Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

Second Star cover



Peter Pan meets surfing (and a Hook/Wendy/Peter) triangle? YES PLEASE! I am liking this cover A LOT. It's soft, and pretty and of course the title Second Star (to the right) is perfect for a Pan inspired novel. The synopsis is intriguing as well. May I have it now please?!

Cover of Between The Spark And The Burn


Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea surprised me. It was beautifully Gothic and sexy. I am hoping this sequel is just as amazing. I do love the cover, it matches the first perfectly. Be sure to add it to your Goodreads account.

TV/MOVIE

Ariel on Once Upon A Time

It's finally here! The Ariel episode of Once Upon A Time!



JoAnna Garcia is perfect as Ariel, and I am loving what I've seen so far. I can't wait to see how she meets Prince Eric and what twist they'll put on this tale. Not surprised at all with Regina being the 'Ursula' for this story.


Robbie Kay as Peter Pan

Again! Yes. Robbie Kay keeps stealing the show. When an actor can own an episode where they are not the focus, that impresses me. This past episode he manged to steal it in the last few minutes. I am going to be sad to lose him from the show when the Neverland arc comes to an end.

Catching Fire trailer


Jennifer Lawrence is perfect as Katniss. That final scene where she is freaking out, and Peeta is trying to help her but she can't hear him? Heartbreaking (even more so if you've read the books and know what is going on in that scene). My only complaint? NOT ENOUGH FINNICK! 

OTHER


Ontario Blogger Meet Up

It's this week! When this goes up it'll be the day of the meet up! I can't wait. Expect a recap when I get back. There should be little to no disturbance in blog content while I am away.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...