Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bitter Sweet Love Sneak Peek!


Are you eagerly anticipating the release of Jennifer L Armentrout's White Hot Kiss? If so, you'll want to check out the e-novella prequel Bitter Sweet Love when it releases on December 1!

There is a sneak peek available for those of you who just can't wait (and is that not ALL of us?!). Click on the sneak peek image below to be taken to the teaser sampler of Bitter Sweet Love!

http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/bitter-sweet-love-excerpt/

After you've devoured that you can pre-order Bitter Sweet Love from Kobo, or Amazon.

There is also a Goodreads contest to win an advance reader copy of White Hot Kiss, so be sure to enter.

Are you dying to get your hands on Jennifer's new series? What did you think of the sneak peek? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...