Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

TV/MOVIE


Ariel from Once Upon A Time w/ a dinglehopper
 


It's a dinglehopper! Joanna Garcia is getting into character as Ariel for Once Upon A Time. Does she not look perfect? I had a bit of a freak out when Ginnifer Goodwin posted this on her Twitter. The show returns in less than two weeks, and I can't wait to meet our Ariel!

OTHER

TV recaps

The official announcement will be forthcoming, but I am going to be adding Once Upon A Time recaps to this blog. Expect more information TOMORROW! Super excited about it, and can't wait to share how it's going to work.

Ontario Blogger Meet Up

I am starting to get excited about the Ottawa Blogettes traveling to Toronto for the weekending and meeting up with our fellow Ontario bloggers. Last year was such fun, and I have a feeling this year will be jut as fantastic. Looking forward to spending time with everyone.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...