Sunday, September 8, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

A nice, slow week. It's helping me feel a little more on top of my reading pile (who am I kidding though, it's totally not making a difference).


Last Night At The Viper Room by Gavin Edwards (Goodreads)

Here is where I admit that I am going to be extremely hard to please with this novel. I adore River Phoenix, and I hope this novel sticks to facts, and research. We shall see. I am almost much more curious about how his death impacted other young actors in Hollywood. Not personally, but did it impact anything else? Did it change anything for those embarking on a similar pattern? I hope the answer is yes.

Happy Reading, and Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...