Saturday, August 31, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Cover of Since You Been Gone by Morgan Matson


This is a cute cover that screams summer. I LOVE the premise of a 'to do' list, and this one sounds cute. I expect (because it mentions the friend is missing) that there might be some heavier issues too (which is perfect).

Cover of Sarah Fine's Of Metal and Wishes

This cover is be to revealed on September 5th! If you've read this synopsis you'll know why this excites me. Phantom of the Opera, and slaughterhouse! That's pretty much all you have to say. I am in! This is another one to keep your eye out for during ny 2014 Most Anticipated event. *winks*

OTHER

YA Authors Coming To Ottawa

Yup, that's right! Ottawa is getting some epic YA Authors for some amazing signings. LAUREN OLIVER and ELIZABETH WEIN are both coming so you can expect recaps of those events sometime this Autumn. Have I mentioned I love Autumn? Because I do!

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...