Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Sisterhood of the Traveling Bookclub

If you missed the announcement this week some fellow bloggers and I have started an 'online' bookclub of sorts. I can't wait to get started with our first book which is Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Expect some fun discussions, hopefully some author input and perhaps movie watching.

MOVIE

Gone Girl Movie news

 According to Deadline Ben Affleck is in talks to play Nick in the movie adaptation of Gone Girl. I loved Gone Girl. It's twisty, dark, and intense. The movie is going to depend on the casting. I am withholding judgement until I see who they cast as Amy. Is Ben my first choice? NOT AT ALL. Do I think he'll do any okay job? We'll see. Either way I am excited that casting is happening and that the movie is moving forward.

OTHER

Once Upon A Time Tea

If you've visited the blog before you are aware of my Once Upon A Time obsession. I stumbled across a website that offers Once Upon A Time inspired teas. These teas are inspired by the characters and all of them sound amazing. Henry's hot coco blend sounds especially awesome. The cute tins are making me want to buy ALL THE TEA. I may have to include some of these on my Christmas wishlist.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...