Thursday, June 27, 2013

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

My preferred reading format is physical books. I don't have a preference between hardback and paper. There is just something about the feel of an actual book that an ereader doesn't have. Plus, I love the smell of old books. They have a history.

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I've never been into the smell of old books. However, there's one exception I can think of - a picture book that my mother read when she was a kid and then gave me. It has the old book mustiness that I now associate only with this particular book.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the smell and feel of old books. I love the library but gotta admit for ease of reading and for my nighttime reading, I love the Kindle! I love that books are accessible in so many ways to different types of readers! Here's my FF post for this week-hope you'll follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! Happy Friday. Old follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love my big library of books but then they began to overtake my room and there just wasn't any more space. eBooks have totally solved that problem for me and I can keep all of my books forever!

    I'm following!
    Laura
    www.thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, yes!! My sentiments exactly!
    New follower!
    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...