Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon Trailer



I tend to not like book trailers. However, this one is intriguing. The second she says "I commit high treason just by breathing" I was sold. I can't wait to read this book. If you haven't already be sure to check it out on Goodreads for more information.

MOVIE

Now You See Me Trailer



I've quickly become obsessed with this trailer. I am not sure what it is about this movie, but I am DYING to see it. Jesse Eisenberg is one of my favourites. He's super talented, and this trailer makes him seem really good in this role. Magic, robbery, and flashy action sequences? It's officially summer at the movies!

OTHER

Book Expo America

I leave this Monday! Only a few days away. I figure now is the perfect time to tell you what will be happening on the blog while I am gone. It'll mostly be business as usual with some minor adjustments

Monday - review of Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Tuesday - Tudor Tuesdays post in honour of Tarnish by Katherine Longshore
Wednesday - My Waiting on Wednesday pick for the week
Thursday - review of Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
Friday - review of Goddess by Josephine Angelini
Saturday - Vote For My Next Read
Sunday - NO POST - Down day for the blog

So be sure to stop by and comment. I may have limited access, but will be around whenever I can. Upon my return the blog will resume as normal on Monday.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...