Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Nominate My Next Read!


I read a lot of books. Over 100 a year. This is just a small fraction of the amazing novels that are released every year and I am sure there are plenty of fantastic ones that fly under my radar.

I wanted to do something that not only introduced me to new books I might not discover on my own, but also allows my readers a say in what I review.

I am going to dedicate a week to books have that been picked by my readers for me to review. I will review 3 that week (as I normally host 3 reviews weekly) and it'll happen sometime in July.

To start the process I am asking for suggestions on books you would like to see me review. Got a great book that everyone has to read? Want me to try something out before you read it? Nominate it in the comments.

A few little details .....

1. It can be either YA or cross over appeal adult
2. It does not have to be a new release, just one I haven't read yet
3. Sorry, no self published novels (as per my review policy)
4. It has to be easily purchased either in physical or e-book format

Otherwise that's it. Leave me your suggestions. I will narrow it down from there and have voting to determine which three novels I will feature during my first ever "You Pick What I Read" week.

Nominations close May 27th and voting will start shortly after that!

Thanks everyone, and I can't wait to see what novels you introduce me to.

8 comments:

  1. Eleanor & Park! The Pull of Gravity! The Mockingbirds!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said you were going to read it but read Obsidian. That way you will know what Katie, Ciara and I are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strength by Carrie Butler is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throne of Glass was awesome, and I also suggest Easy by Tammara Webber! If you've already read those I can suggest some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, kelly is here pimping, er, praising my book. Thank you, kelly! I cant wait to read both Eleanor & Park and The Mockingbirds. TBR is BIG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one.... Article 5! And you don't have to buy it, because I already sent it to you!

    There's also Easy by Tammera Webber.

    Oh, and Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris. I'm fixing to read the second book in the series. The first book is good!

    Sorry, did I mention too many??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    There are so many books that you absolutely have to read. I saw the comment above and they're right, you have to read Easy! You should read the Sea of Tranquility as well, it's my favourite book of all time. I'm also your newest follower! I would really appreciate it if you could come over to my blog to check it out and if you like it, you can follow me as well. I blog about my favourite music and books hence the name Music Plus Books.
    Thank you and good luck,
    Music Plus Books
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to nominate Code Name Verity because if it gets to you like it has a lot of people, you'll totally understand the madness that will be Elizabeth Wein's line at BEA. I even have a copy you can borrow, which means awesome book at no cost! Can't turn that down :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...