Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday....Truly Madly Deadly


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My pick this week is Truly Madly Deadly by Hannah Jayne

Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome."
Creepy and awesome sounding. The entire premise sends shivers down my spine. The idea of this girl being stalked puts a dangerous twist on this story and I can't wait to unravel all the secrets.

Expected release date July 1, 2013

5 comments:

  1. Wow....sounds really creepy.I just added it to my TBR list.
    thanks for sharing.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not come across this book before. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow... I want this one. I hadn't read it before but it sounds amazing. I'm definitely adding it on my to-read list and I'd love to read it when it comes out. Great pick and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...