Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday....Beauty

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Beauty by Nancy Ohlin


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Looks to kill for... 
Ana is nothing like her glamorous mother, Queen Veda, whose hair is black as ravens and whose lips are red as roses. Alas, Queen Veda loathes anyone whose beauty dares to rival her own—including her daughter. 
And despite Ana’s attempts to be plain to earn her mother’s affection, she’s sent away to the kingdom’s exclusive boarding school. 
At the Academy, Ana is devastated when her only friend abandons her for the popular girls. Isolated and alone, Ana resolves to look like a true princess to earn the acceptance she desires. 
But when she uncovers the dangerous secret that makes all of the girls at the Academy so gorgeous, just how far will Ana go to fit in?
This sounds awesome. I love the Snow White influence, and who doesn't love boarding school stories?! I hope the fairytale element is prevalent throughout the entire story, because it sounds like a great choice for the fairytale kick I've been on recently.

Expected release date May 7, 2013

5 comments:

  1. Saw this one at another post a while ago! Certainly wainting for it already! Great pick! :)

    My Goals for 2013
    What I'm Waiting on This Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

  2. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great pick. I can't WAIT for this book. It's a total Mel book :D

    WoW at Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seeing a LOT of Snow White inspired books popping up lately. This is the second or third! I'm going to add it to my list now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so honored by the WoW mention! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...