Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Title for the sequel to Poision Princess by Kresley Cole

I enjoyed Poision Princess so much. I am really looking forward to finding out more about Death. He seems like a intriguing and possibly swoon worthy character. Kresley managed to make a pulse pounding story out of the Tarot cards and I am excited the sequel already has a title.....Endless Knight!

Super excited about the Oct 2013 release date and I can not wait to get my hands on it.

Night Film by Marisha Pessl

I stumbled upon this accidently the other day and am quite intrigued. The Goodreads synopsis states
A psychological literary thriller in which a young New York filmmaker sets out to investigate the apparent suicide of Ashley Cordova, daughter of a famous and reclusive movie director
Doesn't it sound awesome? I have a feeling there is more to Ashley Cordova's death than seen at first glance. It says it comes out in Feb of 2013, so hopefully I will be reading it soon.

Cover of Star Cursed, sequel to Born Wicked


I LOVED Born Wicked. I am dying to get my hands on Star Cursed. While I am sad about the change in covers, this one is just as pretty.

TV

Bates Motel

A TV show that is a prequel to the iconic movie Psycho. A teenage Norman Bates and the beginning of the twisted relationship he has with his mother. Freddie Highmore plays Norman and I have been hearing his performance is chilling. Entertainment Weekly has two exclusive teasers, and I am in love already. I can't wait until this airs.

OTHER

DisneyWorld

1 week until I introduce my most favourite little people in the whole world to the magic that is Disney World. This week is going to feel super long as I just want to get on the plane and leave already!

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...