Saturday, July 7, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

You may remember a City of Lost Souls t-shirt that was in one of these posts a little while ago. It was part of a prize package that I won from Simon and Schuster Canada and Chapters. The other part was a family ring from one of the Shadow Hunter families. I received the Fairchild family ring. It's lovely, with butterflies all the way around it.



As a total surprise I also got all the novels in the Mortal Instruments series. I own all of these already so they will be finding their way into a new home soon.


City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (goodreads)
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (goodreads)
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (goodreads)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (goodreads)
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (goodreads)

A huge thank you to both Simon and Schuster Canada and Chapters for this amazing contest and prize pack!

I picked up a finished copy of Tiger Lily as well. One of my favourite reads this year!


Tiger Lily By Jodi Lynn Anderson (goodreads)

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. YAY for such awesome Shadowhunters prizes! :) Also really want to read TIGER LILY and should buy a copy soon. :)

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great prizes! You are really a book lover. Tiger Lily is a brilliant story. If you love Peter Pan, then you are going to love Tiger Lily too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a fan of the imortal series. I was wondering if there is a way to bye a fairchild family ring like yours. is there a websight where i could get one?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...