Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

cover for Sever by Lauren DeStefano


Did you all see the fact that her wedding ring is off?! I refuse to accept that she does not end up with Linden. REFUSE. Also the bird is out of it's cage. Hmm......

Either way I am super excited to read this and honestly, I am more of a fan of the hints on the cover than anything else. Add it to Goodreads.

Cover for 17 and Gone by Nova Ren Suma


OMG! I love this cover. The faded missing girl poster and the soft, out of focus look matches the Goodreads synopsis perfectly. I am really excited for this one.

Cover for Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi


Perry!!! YAY! I thought the first novels cover was pretty but this is just as eye catching. Very excited to find out what happens next. Add it to Goodreads.

The Harper Collins Winter 2013 catalog

There are seriously so many amazing sounding titles coming up.

High on my WISH LIST are

Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Requiem by Lauren Oliver

Just to name a few. I did notice that Dance of the Red Death (sequel to Masque of the Red Death) was not listed. This must mean it's a summer release! Crazy excited for the cover to be released.

MOVIES

Magic Mike

YES! I am finally seeing it this weekend (tonight actually) and I can not wait. I am so beyond looking forward to it.

So what you are obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Pffft. Linden! You're still batting for that team? :P I can't say I'm a huge fan of the green in this cover, but I LOVE how each cover all those little hints. Such a cool idea.

    PERRY PERRY PERRY PERRY ROOOOAAARRR! (just had to slip that one in :P). I LOVE the cover for TTEN! It's going to look amazing sitting beside UTNS and... damn. Perry looks gooood. So freaking excited for this book!

    OMG. Harper's new catalogue *LUSTS* 2013 is going to be SMOKING.

    Hehe! I hope you enjoyed Magic Mike *winks* I'll hopefully be seeing it soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...