Saturday, June 9, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I am back from NYC and had a blast attending BEA. Look for my posts starting on Tuesday! I am still exhausted (having not slept yet after being on a bus all night), nor have I downloaded pictures or anything like that. Hoping to get caught up tomorrow after a good sleep.

There are a few things I wanted to highlight and with that -

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

New cover for Shatter Me


My jaw dropped. That's how amazing this is. I love the new covers, and hope the rest of the series has similar covers. I like it so much better than the original cover!

OTHER

Girls Only Night

My friends and I are planning on going to see Magic Mike at the end of the month. We figured we'd make a full girls only night out of it and go have a Bellini before the movie. I am so very excited to hang out with everyone, and the hot guys in Magic Mike are icing on the cake!

So what you are obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. The new cover for Shatter Me is so gorgeous and UNIQUE! LOVE <3 I'm feeling compelled to do a reread lately, no other book I've come across shares Tahereh's writing style and I'm craving a touch of that!

    MAGIC MIKE. Hee. What an awesome night... hang with the girls and then go get your perve on :D You have to let me know what you think of the movie! HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...