Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

cover for Venom by Fiona Paul


Ahhhh! WANTS NOW! I love this cover. The synopsis (check it out on Goodreads) also sounds amazing. Venice? Murder? Secret Societies? Delicious Boys? SIGN ME UP! I am pining over this one bad and can't wait to read it.

cover for Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill


I love London. I especially love guys from London...that accent...so sexy. I also happen to love this cover. I love the synopsis - she starts receiving romantic texts that leads to a chase through London to find out who is sending them. I love novels that have the city as a character and London can pull that off. I am really curious to read this one. Visit Goodreads to add it to your to be read list.

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, we are so on cue today! ;) I just found both of these covers hours ago and I LOVE them. Venom is so elegant looking and I can almost see the betrayals and deception (woot!).

    And then I love the colours used in Meant To Be's background and just the overall feel of the cover.

    Both of the stories themselves sound amazing too! At least you picked some pretty cool things to become obsessed with, Kathy :) Awesome post!

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooooooove the gorgeous cover for Venom!! And oh my god, it sounds AMAZING! I WANT IT. I WANT IT NOW.

    Uh and a guy with a british accent? *images of Noah Shaw and Etienne St. Clair flash to mind* Um... yummy :D Totally adding Meant to Be to my wishlist, thanks Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...