Friday, March 30, 2012

My Weekly Obsessions!

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

trailer for Insurgent by Veronica Roth



This looks amazing. I am so pining for this book, I can't wait until May 1! The trailer gives the perfect vibe and I am looking forward to the next chapter in Tris and Four's story.

Book Expo America YA Buzz Panel

The panel for this year's YA Buzz panel was announced. I am super excited for this part of BEA because last year one of the books selected was The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer which I ended up LOVING. I am looking forward to hearing what the publishers have to say about the selections this year.

The books selected are

What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Colin Fischer by Ashley Edward Miller and Zack Stentz
Skylark by Meagan Spooner
Skinny by Donna Cooner


I am already very excited about What's Left of Me. Looking forward to learning more about each of these books.

MOVIE

Titanic 3D release

I already have tickets to go see this. I, like every other girl in the world, adored Leonardo DiCaprio when Titanic and Romeo and Juliet came out. He was crazy beautiful in both of these movies. I am thrilled to be able to go see it again. With the 100 year anniversary of this tragic event upon us, it's nice to be able to experience it again. Also, Kate Winslet is stunning in this movie!

TV

Once Upon A Time - Sebastian Stan returns

If you watched Once Upon A Time last Sunday you would have seen the fantastic Sebastian Stan portray the Mad Hatter wonderfully. I was thrilled to find out that we will see him again in Storybrooke and SOON!

OTHER

My birthday party

I have a birthday coming up soon. April 3 to be exact. However, I will be having a small party tonight to celebrate. I am having cake that will be decorated with the cover for Bethany Griffin's MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH. I am super excited to see how it turns out! Pictures to come in a blog post soon!

Weekly Obsessions will be going away for the next 2 weeks. Mainly because I am hosting an awesome Angel event that will be kicking off Monday, so expect my obsessions to be back towards the end of April.

2 comments:

  1. INSURGENT. INSURGENT. INSURGENT. AKSHDSFLDHNJ. Seeing ARC's of this arrive for bloggers the pastfew days is making my inner selfish fangirl weep. But I am crazy excited for them :D CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS! Just one month to go!

    Oooh I am so, so, so eager to read What's Left of Me and Crewel. And OMG Kathy, BEA! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The anticipation must be building like crazy for you :D

    Oh My Jack... Leo in his Titanic days - I still swoon. I swear I can quote every single line from that movie haha. One of my all time favourites <3

    SEBASTIAN STAN! MAD HATTER! LOVE LOVE LOVE! MAN. I don't want this show to end *whines* Why is the season nearly over?!

    AHH. MOTRD decorated cake? That is SO cool. Cannot wait to see pictures! And Happy (early) Birthday!!! Hope your party is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that the Mad Hatter will be coming back to OUaT soon! Have a wonderful time at your party tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...