Saturday, March 10, 2012

In My Mailbox


This is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives us a chance to showcase the books we got during the week.

I only have one new book this week to show you. I had to run out and purchase it after Audrey from Holes in my Brain posted the trailer for the movie made from this book.


Before I Die by Jenny Downham (goodreads)

Since it's only one book I am going to just put a picture of the cover from Goodreads up here. I have read it already and it left me a bawling mess. I can't wait to see the movie...hopefully they don't screw up this book.

I leave you with the trailer. Thanks again Audrey for making me want to rush out and get it.



Happy Reading everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Aw man, you're making ME want to rush out and grab myself a copy now!! The trailer looks amazing, I SO need to see this movie! Agh, and the fact that the book left you bawling makes me want to read even more.

    Thanks SO much for posting the trailer! "Coming Soon"? When is SOON?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks so sad, but it looks really interesting too. And man, the movie, I can't wait for it to come to the states. Thanks for bringing this book and movie to my attention!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been too scared to read the book because it sound so sad :( but the trailer has convinced me that I need to read it. Like, yesterday!

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! i hadn't heard of this book OR knew of the movie! Just from the title it looks like it's a Nicholas Sparks-kinda story that leaves you bawling (a la A Walk To Remember or something.. lol)

    Michele | IMM | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I have read You Against Me and loved it so will have to look out for this one! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know of the book but I had NO IDEA there was a movie! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! Glad you enjoyed this, I will definitely have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this book sounds mighty powerful! Death, and the fact that we ALL have a time limit on this sweet earth is some scary, heavy stuff to process. Already a movie about to be released about it! Hope it's good.

    Amy :D <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...