Saturday, March 3, 2012

In My Mailbox


This is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives us a chance to showcase the books we got during the week.


This week I got 2 books from the library and purchased one.

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (goodreads)
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (goodreads)
The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Midnight by L.J Smith (goodreads)

I purchased The Catastrophic History of You and Me. I have been hearing great things about it and can't wait  to read it. Halo is for my angel event. I have heard mixed this so hopefully it ends up being good. The Vampire Diaries book is simply because I've read the rest of the series and want to see it through until the end.


I have two books for review via Netgalley and the publishers

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (goodreads)
Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay (goodreads)

I am super excited to read Romeo Redeemed as I really enjoyed Juliet Immortal.

Happy Reading everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Romeo Redeemed looks so good! I have a copy of Grave Mercy too. I can't wait to start it! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. grave mercy is amazing!!!

    stop by my imm?!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAA! I am so dying to read The Catastrophic History of You and Me!!!! I've been hearing great things about it and I definitely can't wait for your review, Kathy! ♥ I've read Halo and it is an Aussie YA which I enjoyed but I didn't quite enjoyed the sequel, Hades. I do hope you enjoy it though! I've read the first 3 books in The Vampire Diaries but somehow, I prefer watching the TV show because the story seems repetitive and it didn't quite hooked me like the first 3 books! I really really want to read Juliet Immortal so I can read Romeo Redeemed! I LOVE THE COVER!! Grave Mercy sounds AMAZING! I need to grab a copy when it's out! Anyway, awesome books this week Kathy and happy reading! ♥

    Celine @ Forget-me-not

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I can't wait for you to read Catastrophic History, I loved that!! <3 I only read a bit of Halo before I gave up - just wasn't for me =\ But I hope you like it better. Oooh And I'm dying to read Grave Mercy! Can't wait for your review!! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halo is my favorite angel book ever and Grave Mercy looks great! *new follower*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very excited about GRAVE MERCY and really hope that I'll get around to read my copy of THE CATASTROPHIC HISTORY OF YOU AND ME - they sound awesome! :)

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh is Romeo Redeemed a sequel? Or a complete standalone, just similar themed title?

    LOVE the cover for Halo!! So pretty :)

    Michele | IMM | 2 Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catastrophic History is really good and heart breaking. Hope you love all of the books that you got this week! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grave Mercy was soooo good -- hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also got Romeo Redeemed. I can't wait to read it!

    And I've heard some good things about The Catastrophic History of You and Me. I'd love to give that one a read as well. Jealous!

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice looking haul! I will have to look some of these boos up, they sound good!

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to start on Grave Mercy and Romeo Redeemed! I hope they are both fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...